Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ice Cube In The Vajina

Press Conference: Allegri


MONTEPONELLO - Eve championship number 25 on the season and Monteponello, as usual, is in the process of the technical conference. Here are the statements made by Massimiliano Allegri reporters

"Let us go back to the national championship after the break and I hope that after pulling the plug on a psychological level, some kids who played with their countries has served to recharge the batteries and come back more motivated group. Last week we have not provided a good performance and I have seen these days wants to redeem himself. I hope for all children, without exception. Pirlo? It 's a big disappointment for him and especially for me that I had thought to place it among the owners. Even the fans his cheering loudly when they came to see the training sessions in this morning, though, this is football and we must accept all the joys and sorrows. We hope that after this latest stop is recovered one hundred percent by the end of the season. Borriello? Could start on the bench, but not sure. I have to assess the condition of all. Lazzari owner? It 's more of a guess, but I prefer to resolve the doubts in the afternoon. I expect a major reaction after half slip on Sunday. I want to aggression in midfield and concentration in defense and attack. Physically, we are quite attached to the head, however, we must clear his head for the field always motivated and willing to do the most good. It 's a great effort, I know, but just so you can make a difference. Rivals? I worry for my group, my boys and how to distribute the energy before, during and after the games. For other course I always hope in satisfactory results, but it holds true for everyone, not just for me. "

Press Monteponi Football

0 comments:

Post a Comment