Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where Can I Buy Flaming Hot Doritos

Focaccia al rosmarino

Kill that cold! brrrrr temperatures are decreased sharply compared to one week ago!!
But on the other hand .. the sun is shining .. :-D

I guess you understand that I have been invaded by the mania of leavened ... and before the bread .. and then the brioche .. and now?? the cake !!!!!!
The recipe I saw
HERE from my dear friend's blog Cri " Pumpkin capricious" ...
She always says that I see her recipes .. I plan to do it and then ... I do not ever .. Well .. is not it !!!!! How many have copied him .. or I was inspired .. But now you has run balked on his home made nut .. and as long as I will not .. I will always say so .. aahahahaha
my Cri Bella!! :-DDDDD

The only change I made putting rosemary in place of linseed .. and changing a little time to rise .. but even so!

The cake is really good ... soft on the inside .. crunchy on the outside!!
I say only that Ric .. Saturday night .. essersene after 3 slices brushed .. said: " this is the good thing that you have prepared with the MDP " ahahahahaahha

Ingr.:
gr. 300 of 00 flour for pizza Molino Spadoni
gr. 150
of warm water 1 / 2 packet of dry yeast
gr. 50
of extra virgin olive oil 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons salt


Ingr. Extra virgin olive oil


rosemary salt water


Preparation: With
MDP: put the pan in the order water, oil, salt, sugar, flour and baking powder. Start the levitation + dough (takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes or 1 hour and 30 out of dough to rise).
hand: Mix together flour, baking powder and sugar, once blended well, add salt and gradually warm water. Begin to knead by incorporating a bit 'at a time the oil and continue to knead vigorously until the dough is smooth and elastic. Let rise for 1 hour in the oven with only the light on (keeps a temperatuira about 30 °).

time has elapsed take the dough, place it on a plate covered with parchment paper oven (previously brushed with oil) and spread it with your hands. Brush them with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse salt and place in oven with the light always on for another 30 minutes ...


After the interval, resume the dough, make little holes in the classics with the fingertips of the hands and pour emulsion made of 2 / 3 of oil and 1 / 3 of water (I used 4 tablespoons of oil + 2 water), then sprinkle with rosemary to taste ....

Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes until the surface is golden. Cool down out of the oven by placing it on grill oven.






0 comments:

Post a Comment